#StopCoding: Lean Startup and Agile experiences
What can come out of the encounter between the tech world, from software and digital product development to digital marketing, and that of business?
Breaking away from the keyboard means that programmers are no longer mere executors.
Knowing the organizational aspect and technical procedures means for managers and entrepreneurs to understand the value and potential of that work.
The goal of our #StopCoding is precisely to combine different languages and needs, to achieve better results without wasting time or resources: thus creating a new collaboration between the figures involved in the processes.
- User Story Mapping
- Lean Startup
- Customer Development
- Design Thinking
- Agile Software Development
- Growth Marketing
- and many others...
Who is #StopCoding addressed to?
- To programmers who want to leave their keyboards at home and experiment with a more strategic and "philosophical" approach.
- To those who want to know the methodologies that have changed the management and development of products in the last 30 years.
- To entrepreneurs who are tired of blindly buying software, and want to know more.
- To those who want to address issues related to the development of a product with a new and complete mindset.
How to participate for free?
#StopCoding is a partner event of #AperiTech, a Codemotion initiative in collaboration with LVenture Group and LUISS EnLabs - Roma.